FIFA 15 Ultimate Team
Sports team building game with sports cards
Create your soccer dream team to take to the championship.
FIFA 15 Ultimate Team is a game where you will construct your team from the ground up by choosing everything from the players to the coaches. You will begin by looking at cards that have players on them. This is how you will pick the players for the team. You will also see contracts and coaches. After you have selected the basics, you can begin working on the skills of the players and getting the coaching staff on board with the plays for the team.
There is an option with FIFA 15 Ultimate Team to buy more packs of cards if you're looking for more players to choose from, but if you train the original players the right way, then you likely won't need to buy any more cards. Money that is earned in tournaments and games is used instead of using a debit or credit card unless you want to use personal information. There are players from across the world, combining together to make an ultimate team. Your goal is to train the team to win as many games as possible by working together in order to get to the championship.
- Choose players
- Work on skills
- Select players and coaches from cards
Hey footballers! We’ve made additional behind-the-scenes adjustments to improve overall gameplay stability.
Thanks for playing FIFA 15 Ultimate Team.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.